- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) Google Suite
- Mail, UPS, FedEX, General Office
- Social media platforms: Luncheons, Activities for the students, Birthday parties
- Vendor Relationships: Point of Contact for all events
- Heavy Customer Service
- Travel Arrangements: Domestic
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail Orientated
Menlo College, Atherton, CA Â ~Aug. 2013 – 2018
B.S. in Business: Marketing major
Student Government Association (freshmen president/secretary)Â ~Aug. 2013 – 2015 ~Menlo College, Atherton, CA
- Uphold SGAâs mission to advocate for the student voice, create an inclusive community, and empower our peers through the organization of campus wide events such as: Charity Concert-Music in the quad, Homecoming, Community service events, Open house, Orientation for incoming students, Tavern Night (Every other Thursday night) and many important speeches.
- Worked in a team with ten student officers to ensure maintain old school traditions and create new ideas
- Planned and organized off-campus events to entire student body such as: Learning and using the public transportation, Scavenger hunt around our small town, movie night at the theaters, NBA Basketball game field trips, and community service activities.
- Enhanced and established a warm-welcomed culture on campus
- Marketing â Created campus flyers and public flyers, word of mouth, collaborate with staff, administrators, and faculty to inform other students.
Campus Facility and OperationsÂ
- Operated conference on-call-duty phone camps and groups that needed on campus assistance
- Served as an event assistant
- Set-up and break-down of all events
- Organized and coordinated all pick up and drop off of all camp/event related objects and people.
Flourish Insurance and FinancialÂ ~June 2016 – March 2017 ~ Redwood City, CA
- Insurance producer
- Customer service representative
- Organized files, administered office appointments.
- Managed client accounts: receiving, opening and logging invoices
- Marketing â passed out and posted flyers around major cities
Orientation LeaderÂ ~ Aug. 2014 -May 2018 ~ Menlo College, Atherton, CA
- Helped new incoming students get acclimated on campus and provide knowledge about campus resources for a week long
- Led various groups of 25 students; hosted icebreakers and provided lessons about transitioning into college
- Provided tours on campus and informed students of safety protocols and policies on campus
Hawaii Club Officer
- Responsible for hosting the campus Luau (Biggest event on campus, showcase Polynesian performances and Polynesian food)
- Logistics of planning â Coordinate with staff, administrators, vendors, parents, volunteers, students and alumni, organize and teach dance performances, run rehearsals, decorate the whole gym, design costumes, compose the script for the speakers, and set up/break down
- Informed all 45+ club members about club events by email blasts, text messaging, Facebook/Instagram updates
- Delegated important task assignments to club coordinators and composed all meeting minutes
- Marketing â Managed Facebook and Instagram pages, created campus flyers and public flyers, word of mouth, collaborate with staff, administrators and faculty to inform other students.
Marketing Club Officer
- Marketing â Create flyers to promote club and club events, word of mouth and update all students through social media
- Host business marketing related events like: Business card making, Professional photos for LinkedIn profile pictures, and speeches from professionals in the business world.
- Plan, organize and execute off campus events that relate to marketing such as: Field trips to business conferences, Facebook and Google tours along with a meet and greets.
Cell phone: (808)864-3437