- AH & THMy husband and I are very pleased with the overall care that we received throughout my pregnancy. The staff was always very friendly and personable. I have to...
- CDI am a patient of Dr. John Reyes. I was referred to Dr. Reyes by my primary care physician after experiencing heavy, unpredictable vaginal bleeding. Having just...
- KKIn December of 2011 we came to Dr. Ingrid Reyes for general OB check up. We were really impressed and happy with the way she met with us and solved our issues. In...
- 928-445-1063Modern OBGYN had the special privilege of being honored at the Best of North Atlanta Awards Gala on October 25, 2018. Here is your team of specialists on the front cover of the Johns
- The facts of fertilityNearly one in eight women struggles with conception May, 2018 | Northside Woman | NorthsideWoman.com | By Candy Waylock
- 7248923951March, 2017 | County Line Magazine | CountyLineMagazine.net
- 2049212516September 21, 2017 | Forsyth Herald | ForsythHerald.com Minimally invasive surgical options in gynecologic medicine
- State of the Art Medical Care for Women Available in Johns Creek and CummingFeatured in CountyLine Magazine With no time to be sick, in pain or have surgery, the physicians of Modern OBGYN, know that educating women with different options for
- hemp palmOB-GYN Couple Takes a Family Approach Featured in Moments Magazine In a time when most people rarely see their doctor, and when they do it often is because
- Women Demand More Personal OB/GYN CareOver the last twenty years, for many reasons, Ob/ Gyn care has evolved into high volume multi-provider practices. Women feel as though they are just a number, instead of a unique
- 3367997115The field of gynecologic medicine has advanced by leaps and bounds over the last several years. Gone is the necessity for large incisions and long recoveries. According to Dr. John Reyes
- Emory Robotics SurgeryEmory Johns Creek Robotic Surgery JOHNS CREEK, Ga. - Since early November, Emory Johns Creek has hosted the advanced da Vinci Si robotic surgical system.
- State of the Art Surgical Options for Women available in Johns CreekOne of the Most exciting advancements of modern medicine is the use of minimally invasive surgical techniques. Drs. John and Ingrid Reyes of Modern Ob/Gyn of North Atlanta have dedicated
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital completes surgery using da VinciNovember 16, 2011 JOHNS CREEK, Ga. -- Emory Johns Creek Hospital announced today it completed its first cases using the new daVinci Si surgical system. The patients representing
- hyperpiesiaDoctor John Reyes comes not just from a family of doctors, but from a family of six Ob/Gyns.— John, his wife Ingrid, his father, his sister, his brother and sister-in-law, together
- Womens Health: Is it time for a Second OpinionIfs a subject we find embarrassing to discuss with our spouse and friends, let alone a doctor. Pain and discomfort, irregular or heavy cycles, infertility issues, endometriosis,
- 800-515-4775Event Features Robotic surgeon, screenings. By Matthew W. Quinn email@example.com JOHNS CREEK, Ga. - Emory Johns Creek Hospital celebrated "Ladies'
- 3367508537Call to attend one of our free seminars Emory Robotic Surgery At Modern Obstetrics and Gynecology, we dedicate our practice to offering you the most advanced
- Announcing Hospital AffiliationsOur practice is pleased to announce that we are now affiliated with Northside Hospital-Forsyth and Gwinnett Medical Center/Duluth. Contact us to learn more about our
- 3046088944Doctors John and Ingrid Reyes bring da Vinci Robotic Gynecologic Surgery to Johns Creek, Suwanee, Duluth, Cumming, Roswell, Apharetta, and the surrounding
- Modern Ob/Gyn is now accepting new patient appointments!Please call 404-446-2496 to schedule your obstetrical or gynecology visit at our new office located at Emory Johns
- (646) 436-7702Call to attend one of our free seminars to find our how GYN robotic surgery and minimally invasive procedures are your best option.
- 213-335-2299Modern Obstetrics & Gynecology is the pride and passion of its two physicians, Dr. John Reyes and Dr. Ingrid Reyes. As the area’s only husband and wife Ob/Gyn team, this
At Modern Ob/Gyn we are truly dedicated to providing personal and compassionate care to every patient. Our patients can be reassured that we focus on providing the most current, up to date obstetric and gynecologic care. Founded by the husband and wife team of Drs. John and Ingrid Reyes, Modern Ob/Gyn strives to ensure that each patient has an exceptional healthcare experience. Our philosophy is that all patients should feel appreciated, listened to, and cared for by their own personal physician.
Modern Ob/Gyn is proud to offer three beautiful and convenient locations in 8602978314, (320) 212-7537 and Alpharetta (at the Avalon) for your appointments. We provide hospital care at Emory Johns Creek Hospital and Northside Hospital-Forsyth. Our offices are conveniently located to both hospitals, giving expecting mothers the reassurance of delivering with their own personal obstetrician.
If you are planning on becoming pregnant, or are pregnant, you will find personal, individual, attentive, and compassionate care from each of our providers. Our intimate practice allows you to personally get to know the physicians who will deliver you and allows us to be a special part of one of the most amazing times of your life. The physicians of Modern Ob/Gyn are experts in providing obstetric care for normal, low risk pregnancy as well as for certain high risk pregnancy issues. Our extensive experience with normal and high risk pregnancy ensures that you receive and benefit from the best prenatal care available.
The providers of Modern Ob/Gyn also provide routine and advanced gynecologic care including annual exams, management of Pap smears, HPV testing, evaluation and management of heavy bleeding, irregular bleeding, fibroids, pelvic pain, menopause, and other common women's issues. Our providers' unique training allows all patients to benefit from their expertise in minimally invasive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery, and in office procedures. We are proud to provide Novasure and Thermachoice endometrial ablation, and other in office procedures.
We value and treasure the role we have in our patient's lives. Please enjoy visiting our website. We know how difficult it can be to find an Ob/Gyn you are comfortable with, and we know that our practice can provide this level of care for you.